сряда, 12 май 2010 г.

To remind you with every heartbeat that I belong to you…


You were here… Closer than ever… In a way so… So nice and simple and real… I thought it was a dream… But it was not… It was not even a illusion or a hallucination… You were here… Right before you disappear…
And there was nothing… No air that could make me wanna breathe again… My eyes could not see anything else… They were blinded by you… Because you were my sun… So… What am I supposed to do now…? When all that have left is the scent of your perfume…
I’m standing here … The music is quiet… But I can’t really hear it… Because your voice is what echoes in my mind… For the first time I felt not only lost…five months seem like forever to me… So many minutes… Seconds… That you are not with me …
I miss you… More than you could know… It is so silent here, without your laugh… Every thought leads me to the memory of you…of your smile.When all I could see and feel is you… All I ever wanted… Was to have you here right beside me. I would never forget how does it feel to be without you… I’m gonna hold you even stronger… So that I can never lose you .Now I’m going back to my dreams…to be with you…Because I don’t wanna miss you anymore..To make the eternal darkness disappear… And to bring back my heart… Because I gave it to you… To remind you with every heartbeat that I belong to you… In this exact piece of forever… And any other piece ever existing…